Follow along as James explains what to enter in each field on The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ and where to get each value for each field for buy and hold deal analysis.
James walks you through all the inputs for the rental property calculator, The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™, for analyzing cash flow on buy and hold properties in Thousand Oaks, California.
This was a live class recorded for buy and hold real estate investors.
Watch the video version of this class and download the handouts from the live in-person version:
The following are additional resources mentioned in the class recording:
- Establishing Your Buying Criteria Workshop - Recording of workshop on how to establish your own personal buying criteria.
- The Ultimate Guide to Private Mortgage Insurance - Recording of class about private mortgage insurance for real estate investors.
- The Ultimate Guide to Rent Comps - Recording of class about how to determine rent comps for buy and hold real estate investors.
- 8 Money Saving, Risk Reducing Real Estate Investor Insurance Tips - Recording of class about optimizing property insurance for real estate investors.
- Real Estate Investor Financing Classes - A list of recordings of classes about financing for real estate investors.
- The Ultimate Guide to CapEx on Rental Property - Recording of class about capital expenses (CapEx) for real estate investors plus download the basic and advanced CapEx spreadsheets.
- Everything You Learned About Deal Analysis is Wrong - ROIQ+R™ - Recording of class about why everything you learned about deal analysis is wrong and how to do it correctly. Includes an introduction to the Return Quadrants™ with reserves.
Free Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet: Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to:
Improve Cash Flow: Book a consultation to improve cash flow using our proprietary 88 cash flow improving strategies.
Real Estate Agent & Lender Collaborators: Interested in collaborating with us on the Thousand Oaks real estate investor podcast? Book a free consultation to discuss.